Cheers to Elyse for this questionnaire game who's @:
1. Where is Alex's cell phone?
- In Alex's suitcase in his Parisian appartment; He's on Crete.
- Exact location unknown, but somewhere in the Belgian or Dutch region. Or it could possibly be that Polish ice skater he hung out with in Rome.
- Dirty Blonde in Greece, Dark Brown in Utah
- The world's number one art historian in Northern female artists.
- Get's on his nerve's alot, but loves him regardless.
- Barack Obama or Olympique Marseille
- Alex has not remembered a dream since he was a child. He has only ever remembered two or three in his lifetime.
- Married to a European, and ambassador to France.
- A smoky but exciting cafe in a desolate town of Crete.
- Stain glass production.
- Intimacy & Dick Cheney.
- In Paris with his Polish/Dutch/Belgian wife and kids.
- On a rocky yet gorgeous beach of Crete's northern coast.
- Forgiving, shy, humble or awesome.
- A girlfriend.
- Orem, with Paris being his second home and attended some school in Vienna.
- Lamb Gyros.
- Short beach shorts, leather sandals, and a traditonal Greek light cotton shirt.
- His computer screen.
- A lot of Greek stray dogs and cats, but used to have a goldfish for SEVERAL years.
- Whatever this cafe has...
- Flirtatious & Laidback
- His sister missionary whom he won't see for over 3 & 1/2 years; and his Polish girlfriend.
- His pair of Saucony's and occasionaly his Schwin road bike.
- Gamestop or Insport
- Was spent going to school, yipee...
- Kind of self-explanitory after reading the rest of the answers.
- OM Blues
- 20 minutes ago watching Buster Bluth from Arrested Development curse out his mother.
- He would be a macho and say men don't cry; but since I'm typing, last week, about...
MARK (THE SOLE GUY):